Inspired by one of TRIB3’s signature shakes, this recipe is super simple and ridiculously tasty…a great little treat to swerve off those sugar cravings!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Freeze Time : 3-4 hours
4 medium sized bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tbsp nut butter
50ml unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
Toasted flaked almonds
- Use a recycled ice cream tub, sandwich box of baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Blend together the bananas, nut butter, almond milk and the protein powder in a food processor…pulsing until virtually smooth
- Pour into the tip or tray and sprinkle over the flaked almond.
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once set, scoop out and enjoy.
Find your TRIB3 today for a complimentary session!Sign Up